Review : Gogoprint - Your affordable printing service in Singapore

7/06/2022

 Looking for a reliable and affordable printing service in Singapore for your personal or business needs in Singapore? Check out Gogoprint. They offer you printing services from the most basic name cards, flyers, leaflets, booklets, stickers, posters, to even the more interesting things like envelopes, money packets, certificates and many more. 

Who is Gogoprint?
They are one of the biggest Online Printing company in Southeast-Asia, Gogoprint offers their customers top quality digital and offset printing products, the best customer support with affordable prices. Using their services means easily configuring and printing business cards (name cards), brochures, flyers, leaflets, many other products, purchasing them online and getting fast & free delivery all over the country.  As of now, Gogoprint is active in Thailand, Malaysia, and Singapore. Look out for them as they expand into other countries.

I will be sharing my personal experience based on printing of name cards as they are the most relevant to me. Being a business owner and content creator means having to meet new people frequently, and I run out of business cards quickly. Printing 100 pieces of business cards with Gogoprint starts from $10.86 onwards with free delivery, which is really affordable especially for new startups and for businesses needing large quantities of printed material. After all, there is this saying, every dollar saved, is every dollar earned. 



Process of Name Cards Printing 
1. Choose your name card printing option (They have standard, spot varnish, hot stamped, soft touch, textured, translucent and even metal ones. ) The prices varies for the different types of name cards available, the material used and the number of name cards you choose to print. They even have a recycled name card option, where they are made of recycled paper. I have selected the Standard ones as only these have the pre-loaded templates.


2. Begin designing your name card. If you require a name card template, it seems to only be available for standard name cards for now. However, you can also choose the "let us design" option at $5-$40 to allow their team to help you with a name card design or unleash your inner creativity and design it yourself. I was super tempted to have them do that but I had a design I really wanted in mind and decided to try doing it myself. They do have some specific guidelines to follow so make sure you read through their guide. I have utilized their template which has some limitation with the font types, placement and photos selection, otherwise it was really easy to follow through to replace their image and text to mine.


3. Paper Type. Decide which type of paper to go for. They are slightly different in weight, giving you a different type of feel. Depending on your type of name card chosen, the material of the card may also be different. Choose their popular if you are undecided. For my case, I prefer the premium ones since I had my budget for these. I also liked that they had a video so I can preview the quality of the name cards. I have selected the 350g Art Card so that they can feel a little more premium.

4. Original, Matt or Glossy Finishing. Decide on your paper finishing or keep it original.
5. Delivery Location. Select confirm location.


6. Quantity and delivery date. Here comes the interesting part. Select the quantity of name cards which you require. The more you purchase, at the later date, will make your name cards cheaper!
7. Artwork Options.  Basically, select both options available since they are free. The team will check your files and contact you if anything needs to be changed.

**Please note that the process may differ slightly for the different types of name cards chosen.

Remember to check out, make payment and fill in your details so that you can track your shipment. Now, all there is left to do is wait for your order to arrive! Meanwhile you can enjoy ogling at my swanking new set of name cards, while waiting for yours to come. 



In all, I like their friendly and easy to use website. The flow of designing my name cards was very smooth too and I could insert the image which I wanted. The only limitation was the font types and the placement of the graphics. The name cards were delivered on time, looked good, is of good quality and the print looked good without fade offs and broken pixels. Every card looked perfect like the first, information and graphics were intact too. For the price point, it is totally value for money! 



On a side note, I am super pleased with this batch of name cards. It definitely had to be one of my favorites so far, maybe because it was designed like exactly how I wanted it to be, since I was the designer. The front photo is also one of my personal favorite photos. I had them in black and white for a timeless, minimalistic feel as I didn't want my name card to be looking too busy, yet I wanted them to be memorable by having my face on it. My hubby commented that they looked as if I was trying to flaunt my hair. The flip side on the other hand, contained all the key information with my Instagram handle highlighted.


Did you realize that this photo is found on my blog's header too? I decided to stick with this design to be consistent with all my other personal branding and to make it a memorable one.

Thank you Gogoprint for the prompt delivery and assisting with my order! I urge ya all to give it a try to design your very own set of name cards and try out Gogoprint for all your future printing needs. 


For more information:
Click on the link to find out more on their website Gogoprint .


For more snippets of me, beauty, fashion, lifestyle, food and product reviews do follow me on my social channels: Pearlywerkz FB | Pearlywerkz IG | Pearlywerkz WWW

For collaboration, feedback, media coverage, and sponsorship opportunities, please email me at: pearlywerkz@outlook.com.


Disclaimer:
1)This article contains a personal and honest review by  Pearlywerkz  on Gogoprint.sg 's website. Thank you for the collaboration opportunity.
2)This review is 100% honest and based on my personal experience.
3)All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz/ All screenshots from Gogoprint.sg unless otherwise credited.
4)Please do not take my photos and use them as your own.
5)Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize any of my photographs.
6)Please refrain from plagiarism as it is not ethical.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024