Facial Review: 4th session of Lutronic Pico Lazer with Sozo Aesthetics Clinic

1/03/2019

Hey you guys, how is it going?

Welcome to 2019! This post also marks the end of my 4th session of Lutronic Pico Lazer. It is going to be a very quick update of what I am currently going through on my face. You can read about the latest progress of my face as well as the changes which I've experienced within 10 days to 2 weeks, post my 3rd session of Lutronic Pico Lazer treatment from my previous post.

You can also read here for my very first experience with Lutronic Pico Lazer back in September this year. To date, I have done a total of 4 sessions with Dr Justin with an increased heat intensity, covering wider pigmentation areas, with each coming session.



Ever since my first facial session with Sozo Aesthetics Clinic, my face had been fully taken care of by only Sozo Aesthetics Clinic and throughout this journey, you can witness major changes to my skin if you know me personally.


Have you spotted me featured on their facebook page? True words from me, true experience and this is really how I feel.

It is indeed a blessing to have a dedicated and caring doctor whom not only know my facial issues well, and use only products, and propose services which are suitable for my skin conditions. My skin is no longer dry and peeling compared to a year back, and with proper care now, my face is calm.

Although I do not know if it is sufficient to only have the mere minutes of Lutronic Pico Lazer done every month to fulfill my "facial needs", I do know that at least my skin is in a calm state, with no exaggerating eczema flares and unexpected breakouts. I do still occasionally get some acne along my nose and chin areas but they go away in a matter of days with application of some oil controlling skincare products.



Feeling very blessed in 2018 because finding the right face aesthetic clinic had been so difficult. I don't have an "easy" face that anyone can work with as my face is rather sensitive.

If you are still thinking if you should embark on your own Lutronic Pico Laser session or who to look for? I recommend Dr Justin from Sozo Aesthetics. Do check with them for on-going promotions and make an appointment before you head down.

For more information on the Lutronic PicoPlus Laser, do check out:
https://sozoclinic.sg/skin/pigmentation/lutronic-picoplus/

For more information about SOZO Aesthetic Clinic:

Location:
1 Raffles Place, #05-12/13
One Raffles Place (Shopping Mall)
Singapore 048616

Tel:
6935 1811

Hours:
Mon - Fri : 10AM - 8PM
Sat: 10-3PM
Sun & PH: Closed

Do check out their Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/sozo.aesthetic/
Follow them on their Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sozo.aesthetic/
Read more about them and their treatments available on their website: https://sozoclinic.sg/

For more snippets of me, beauty, fashion, lifestyle, food and product reviews do follow me on my social channels:

Pearlywerkz FB | Pearlywerkz IG | Pearlywerkz WWW

For collaboration opportunities please email me at: pearlywerkz@outlook.com


Disclaimer:

Thank you Dr Justin Boey for your hard work in 2018. This review is 100% honest and based on personal experience. All photographs on this site belongs to the property of Pearlywerkz unless otherwise credited. Please do not take them as your own. Do ask for permission if you wish to utilize them. Please also refrain from plagiarism as it is not ethical. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Copyright 2011-2024